PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Audit and Assurance
Auditing today isn’t only about compliance or merely following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help to build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers. It requires the application of your judgment and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
As our largest service line, you’ll experience a dynamic and fast moving working environment. From potential startups to multinational corporations, clients will look to you for advice on audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and a host of other business topics.
Administrative Assistant/ Administrator – R & Q – Assurance
Provides administrative support for the team within China and Hong Kong offices by:
• Assist in coordinating internal and external review programmes
Handle participants' travel arrangement (include accommodation, visa
and transportation etc)
(ii) Coordinate meetings and appointments
(iii) Handle expense claims and billing
(iv) Monitor project schedules
(v) Handle other administrative/ad-hoc tasks
• Assist in preparing management reports and analysis;
• Monitor team members’ annual leave plan, training status and completion of performance and evaluation related task;
• Assist in other administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects
Report to Administrative Manager, Senior Managers, Director and Partner.
• A degree holder in business-related discipline
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience with at least 2 years in an administrative or related role
• Working experience in a professional service firm or a multinational corporation is an advantage
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese), with Putonghua an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS Excel
• Be highly independent, well-organised and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and adaptive to dynamics and changing priorities
• Candidate with less experience may be considered as Administrative Assistant