The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
Administrative Assistant – Campsites and Properties Department
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Campsites and Properties Department.
- Take minutes for meetings such as Inter-departmental meetings, department meetings and committee meetings.
- Prepare memos, letters, reports to NGOs, organizations, government departments such as Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Home Affairs Bureau.
- Liaise with vendors and contractors for monitoring maintenance schedules and repair status.
- Purchase cleaning and F&B consumables.
- Answer phone enquires and handle booking request for campsites / the headquarters.
- Participate in events for association in campsites or any location within HKSAR.
- University graduate in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience, experience in property management and liaising with government departments is preferable.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Good at report writing and English (e.g. IELTS 6.5 or above) is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing (速成/倉頡).
- Able to communicate with all levels of people.
- Meticulous, patient and can work under pressure.
- May require to work irregular working hours in weekends and public holidays when necessary.
Please send résumé with ref. code and expected salary to email@example.com or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on the envelope.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
(Personal Data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.)