PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Administrative Assistant, Mobility, International Assignment Services
• Prepare format charts, spreadsheets, letters and other documents as instructed;
• Maintain and update filing, inventory and database systems;
• Handle other administrative tasks (e.g. filing, photocopying, typing, mail handling, scanning, etc);
• Attend to visa appointment at the Hong Kong Immigration Department with clients.
• Diploma in accounting, administration, or business-related discipline
• Minimum two years of experience in data handling, administration, or secretarial experiences
• Excellent computer skills at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office software and office equipment
• Dedicated at work with good team work spirits and strong sense of service and responsibility
• Efficient and good time management skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus