We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Full-Time/ Part-Time) at international company
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Receptionist
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Perform general receptionist duties including handling phone calls, greeting and serving walk in guests
- Handle and distribute incoming/outgoing mail, arranging courier service
- Liaise with our logistic company for stocking in & out the company items.
- Provide full spectrum of general office administrative duties such as managing office supplies and equipment maintenance, business card preparation.
- Handle visa applications, hotel reservations, company projects such as staff activities and events.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- HKDSE or above.
- Working experience in office reception, administration or customer service field will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, good telephone manner, pleasant personality and detail-minded
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome