AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Administrator ( 1 year contract)
The Administrator is responsible for providing Administration and Operations support to Underwriting Team in Life Insurance Business Unit. The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Handle new business supporting tasks such as handle premium refund, manual letter preparations, report checking, various download reports, and incoming and outgoing documents etc
- Assist the supervisor to handle new business daily administration tasks and procedures
- Build a good relationship with internal stakeholders in Life Operations
- Ad hoc new business supporting tasks
- Form 6 or above
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge