West Island School Principal: Mr. Chris Sammons West Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,200 students.
|West Island School
|Principal: Mr. Chris Sammons
|West Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,200 students.
Administrator - Exams Office, Part-time
This is a Monday to Friday position based on 4 hours per day to support the Exams Office. Work hour flexibility is required during examination periods.
• Assisting the Exams Officer with administration and conduct of exams
• In adherence to the public exam cycle assist with:-
o pre-exam administration (registration, billing, issue of timetables)
o post results administration and results release
• Exam room set-ups and conduct of public exams
• Exam preparation support e.g. creating seating plans, manage student & invigilator attendance lists, facilities and equipment coordination
• Data entry
• Supervision and coordination of invigilator team during exam periods (will involve early or late shifts from 8.00 – 22:00 and occasionally school / public holidays)
• Perform other duties and assume accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• Exams Officer
• Ideally 1-2 years administrative experience would be an advantage
• Strong English communication abilities
• Computer literate
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• Ability to work independently with accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible approach towards non standard work hours occasionally
• A friendly, approachable manner in relation to staff and student users is essential
• Ability to adapt to new situations and to learn new skills is essential
• Ability to work effectively under pressure is essential
• Good team worker is essential.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 12 Oct 2016
|For enquiries, please contact Margaret Lau at +852 28191962 or .email@example.com
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.