Administrator – PES – ICS - Macau
- Provide general administrative support to the office;
- Assist Group Administrator Manager in staff scheduling, archiving, and administration of the professional staff, group functions, etc.;
- Handle audit/bank confirmations;
- Schedule and update training sessions for Managers and staff;
- Assist in travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Administer expenses claims and prepare reports;
- Arrange company/land search;
- Maintain a proper filing/database system for easy retrieval and accurate documentation to facilitate information flow;
- Replenish stationery, copying paper and other office supplies items, and maintain office equipment;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Chinese Word Processing;
- Committed, hardworking, responsible, and well-organized;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Please submit an online application via our careers site (https://jobs2.deloitte.com/cn/en/job/DELOA004X37454/Administrator-PES-ICS-Macau)
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.Risk Advisory
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.