Administrator - Valuations and Advisory Services
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Secretary
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
CBRE is looking for an administrative officer who will provide support to the Valuations and Advisory department. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of administrative and clerical functions of the department. Key responsibilities:
- Perform all supporting, clerical and administrative tasks for transactions of valuation work. Examples of such services include but are not limited to:
- Creating job folders and update jobs within the system with correct status.
- Ensure that all jobs have been checked to ensure 100% compliance with CBRE policy and procedures.
- Supporting all transactions of valuation work, including data entry, system operating, copying, collection and delivery of documents.
- Assisting the preparation of proposals, reports, submissions and other documents, including formatting, scanning, collation and binding of reports, and other documents.
- Responsible for issuing the invoices in timely manner. Update and monitor the status in the systems (VIEW and RECD).
- Assisting on issues of payment and overdue (reminder letters, chase calls, etc.)
- Managing and maintaining an up-to-date filing/database system (share drives, VIEW, RECD, etc.)
- Provide assistance to ad hoc assignments as requested by the Manager, team leaders and Directors.