PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Adminstrator(Curriculum-Finance&Operations)-Learning & Development-IFS
The L&D curriculum administrator is responsible for providing assistance to team leader and relevant L&D managers on L&D curriculum administrative matters, especially during course planning and completion stages.
Analyse, Design, Develop
- Assist the team leader, programme managers and course managers to prepare analysis, design and development as required
- Assist in the curriculum planning and budgeting process, including the consolidation of the individual course budgets to the overall budgets, as well as the cost monitoring.
- Know the curriculum in terms of the programme and specific course details including duration, internal or external venue, target participants, etc.
- Work with the team member in producing delivery plans for the year, including the run date, time and venue, number of instructor and facilitators required, other resources required
- Maintain and keep up-to-date of the programme and course details on a regular or as needed basis
- Understand course logistics required and ensure that they are properly communicated to other teams like the delivery team
- Ensure all records in learning management system are properly updated by the delivery team and course managers.
- Assist the team leader, programme managers and course managers for compilation and communication of the evaluation report
- Prepare management reports and analyses as required
- Assist the team leader to coordinate the logistics for meetings including circulating the meeting details and agenda, keeping the minutes and following up with relevant managers on action points
- Maintain and update curriculum related resources and databases
- Be flexible in response to changing priorities
- Coach and supervise L&D team members to help them to excel and to further their professional development
This role may involve some LoS/industry/practice specific responsibilities, and these specific responsibilities will be provided by the team leaders or your line manager. As such, the candidate has to report to team leader, programme manager and course manager.
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Preferably with 3-5 years working experience within L&D or training function of a commercial firm (If you're more experienced, we'll consider to offer you a senior level)
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client services
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships