Agency Business Development Programme Manager
- Plan and implement training and agency development for agents inline with company direction.
- Lead the development and implementation of business agency programme / plans for Country agency business
- Conduct performance evaluations for agents and sales staff.
- Supervise technical trainings for sales staff and agents and work with all internal stake holders on the training modules.
- Develop training modules for different segment of agent which include new agents orientation.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNAs), craft and source training programs to aid development of agency force – by segment.
- Provide agents with classroom room trainings which include system training, on job training & workshop.
- Act as the key liaison for agency between HR, product tower and service center
- Assist in managing key agencies across geographical borders and segments through the agency business development programme
- University graduate in a business discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relationship management of Agency
- Ability to design and deliver presentations and training sessions
- Broad knowledge of the General Insurance market
- Strong organisational and customer service skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html