Agile Practice Lead
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok, HK International Airport, Lantau, Tung Chung|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Information Services
Travel / Tourism > Airline
Department: Information Management (IT)
Reports To: IT Practice Manager
The Agile Practice Lead is responsible for facilitating the adoption of the Agile practices within Cathay Pacific IT. This role will work across multiple departments to ensure business owners, product managers, product owners, agile development teams and relevant stakeholders have an understanding of agile methodology and the effective application of it within Cathay Pacific.
- Coaching and Training: Provide hands on coaching to agile teams including both IT and Business Unit resources across multiple departments. Develop and implement an agile training and coaching program for both IT and Business Units.
- Change Management: Develop and implement a change management plan to support the implementation of agile in Cathay Pacific
- Process and Practice: Work with all practice areas to define and enhance agile methodology with a focus on an end to end processes including development, testing, service transition, project management, budgeting and approval. This methodology will span multiple business units and IT vendors.
- Tools and Technology: Develop technology and tools roadmaps to support defined agile methodology.
- Communications: Develop and implement an agile communications strategy to all relevant stakeholders. This include the various IT teams, departments\business units, vendors and governance bodies.
- Governance and Metrics: Develop and implement key metrics to track the progress of agile adoption. Develop and implement an assessment model to assess agile team maturity and coach coaching capabilities. Develop and implement reporting to provide transparency of performance of agile teams.
- Transparency: Develop reports that provide transparency of agile project delivery to senior management, project steering committees and other parties of interest.
- People: Work with People Development and Change team to ensure agile requirements are reflected in key HR processes including Job Descriptions, KRA’s and role definition.
- Experience in undertaking an enterprise agile transformation
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with solid Agile/Scrum master experience with multiple teams (ideally Certified Scrum Master)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Agile coach role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Highly motivated and have passion to drive the outcome.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Experience in scaled agile frameworks such as SoS, SaFE etc.
- Experience with multiple stream agile tool usage/setup and Agile stream and program level reporting
Application Deadline : 17 October, 2016