AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
AGM, Sponsorship & Marketing Partnership-China Based
|Work exp||12 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Skill||Sponsorship Programs, Sponsorship seeking|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Media / Investor Relations
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
|Salary (HKD)||$80,000 - $120,000|
- Lead the management of various Company marketing partners.
- Responsible to the growth in commercial value of these relationships to both the partner(s) and the Group.
- Commercial value growth will be achieved through revenue growth and driving and assisting in the evolution, activation and execution of the partnership.
- New partner development - prospecting, pitching, negotiating and securing new corporate partners and ultimately managing those partners.
- Consult with both global and Asia marketing partners to determine their marketing objectives.
- Advise on marketing intelligence on existing and potential partners, competitor activity, the sponsorship market, and the economies for our key markets.
- Sponsorship, Event, Marketing and target and creatively pitch and sell to prospective partners
- Track partnership deliverables and commitments based on partner contracts
- Conduct quarterly partnership review sessions in order to assess previous activations and set directions for the future
- Maintain an understanding of the sales and marketing activities of prospective clients, as well as the strategic direction of their international markets and competitors
- Successful track record in account servicing and partnership management at a senior level within an international business in Asia.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, and a persuasive negotiator
- High level connectivity with ability to connect with local, regional and multinational business heads in the region and maintain those relationships.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker and capable to shape, develop and execute the strategy for a diverse region.
- Based in Beijing