The Jardine Aviation Services Group (JASG) is a long established and consistently successful organization which provides passenger, baggage and ramp handling services to a number of international airlines. Currently, there are around 2,000 employees within our group
Airline Ground Services Representative
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Location||HK International Airport|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Special / extra leave, Statutory holidays, Transportation allowance, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Airlines / Mass Transportation|
Travel / Tourism > Airline
Travel / Tourism > Customer Service / Guest Relations
- To provide passenger services operations by providing professional customer services to passengers
- To facilitate the departure and arrival processes to maintain a secured, punctual and safe operations on behalf of customer airlines
Major responsibilities include
- Providing passenger services at check-in counter, flight information desk, arrival / transit hall and boarding gate
- Conducting travel document checking, seat assignment, data entry, queue management and excess baggage collection
- HKCEE or equivalent
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua, knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
- Positive attitude with a commitment to work in the aviation industry
- Experience in customer service is an asset
- Detail-minded, patient and able to work under pressure
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in the airport
Interested candidates please click HERE to apply online.
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. For more detail, please visit our website at www.itsmorethanjustajob.com
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.