Our client is a bank well-versed in providing personal banking and commercial banking services. It has a strong foothold in Hong Kong and a strong presence in China.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
- Formulate and update anti-money laundering related policies, procedures and programmes to ensure the operations of the bank meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices.
- Lead the team to review anti-money laundering reports to identify suspected transactions and initiate follow up action to ensure the bank comply with related regulations
- Prepare and submit suspicious transaction reports to the authority concerned with precise evaluation
- Provide timely advice about AML related regulations for business units.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 5 year experience in AML, compliance, operational risk or internal audit perspectives is preferable;
- Extensive knowledge in anti-money laundering related regulations, guidelines and practices;
- Familiar with statistical computer applications and programmes such as SAS is an advantage;
- Excellent leadership and influencing skill with analytical mind;
- Proactive, detail-oriented with sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant AML Manager.
For all interested parties, please send your full resume to Priscilla Teo at email@example.com