PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
AML Manager (All Levels)
Our client is one of the top banks in Hong Kong covering a wide scope of businesses and they are now searching for experienced candidates to join the above position.
Formulate and update anti-money laundering related policies, procedures and programmes to ensure the operations of the bank meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices. Lead the team to review anti-money laundering reports to identify suspected transactions and initiate follow up action to ensure the bank comply with related regulations. Prepare and submit suspicious transaction reports to the authority concerned with precise evaluation. Provide timely advice about AML related regulations for business units.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year experience in AML;
- Extensive knowledge in anti-money laundering related regulations, guidelines and practices;
- Familiar with statistical computer applications and programmes such as SAS is an advantage;
- Proactive, detail-oriented with sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
All interested parties, please send your full resume to email@example.com.