ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
AML Project Associate, Private Banking
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||AML, KYC|
|Skill||compliance, banking, account opening|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Paid overtime|
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Banking / Finance > Others
- Perform first checker function in account maintenance review of new and existing account.
- Perform system input and static data maintenance task related to customer account.
- Undertake the annual review exercise including review and verify the accuracy the required documents as per AML requirement.
- Follow up the outstanding / expired documents for new / existing clients.
- Maintain the turnaround in account maintenance.
- No errors made in system input and no deficiency on documents requirement.
- Provide supports in resolving client related issue such as documentations and maintenances.
- Work closely with internal customers, marketing colleagues to ensure their business needs are adequately supported.
- Keep abreast of prevailing regulatory environment and work with appropriate stakeholders relevant to customer accounts, such as documentation requirements, etc., to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all relevant policies and regulatory bodies (HKMA), etc are implemented.
- Maintain satisfactory audit result from internal and external auditors.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Participate in system development and testing.
- Complete the daily works, project and assignments within the schedule and deadlines.
- Diploma or degree or above with working experiences in account opening service.
- Knowledge of regulatory and documentation requirements of various types of account opening.
- Initiative and able to prioritize work with tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Good communication skill and inter-personal skill.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Willing to work overtime.
Interested candidates, please forward full resumes with current/last and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org