ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking a Analyst to join their team.
- Develop pricing communication materials for one of the key Pricing Projects of the year
- Ensure quality of customer communications materials/website developed through testing and verification
- Liaise with external vendor to ensure timely issues of agreed deliverables with quality checks
- Bachelor degree with Marketing or Business related subjects (Others academic backgrounds may also be considered if non-academic competencies are met).
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Highly motivated individual with positive attitude and strong sense of accountability are essential
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to (cc : ) and quote the job reference firstname.lastname@example.org@manpower.com.hk