KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Analyst / Assistant Manager, Capital Advisory Group, Corporate Finance
KPMG’s Corporate Finance business is an integral part of the Deal Advisory service line, specialising in M&A, Valuation & Modelling and Capital Advisory with an established market presence and client base.
The Capital Advisory Group provides integrated, independent funding advice (domestic and cross border) for our clients via a global network of over 120 professionals based in the world’s major financial centres. It includes experienced banking and corporate finance professionals with extensive local and international capital market knowledge, coupled with strong relationships in the financial markets.
The Group actively seeks to build long term, sustainable relationships with corporate clients, banks institutional investors and funds. The team benefits from direct access to KPMG’s network, enabling us to complement our advice with accounting, tax and other advisory expertise. Focus areas include supporting: buy and sell side transactions; acquisition & growth finance; capital structuring; credit rating; debt restructuring and sourcing bank and non-bank capital.
Extensive role providing analytical, structuring and execution support. Specific tasks will include:
- Assisting with client targeting and marketing
- Supporting the origination and assessment of deal opportunities, preparation and presentation of related materials
- Providing support and assistance on specific transactions through the deal life cycle including analysis of funding approaches, information memorandum, documentation and investor / lender dialogue
- Financial modelling and analysis of comparable companies, projects and assets
- Analysis and evaluation of trends and issues in the financial markets; research of corporate and financial clients, industry sectors and / or projects
- Analysis and supporting targeting of bank and non-bank investors
Experience and qualifications
Potential candidates will approach the role with energy, drive and the ability to take the initiative, and exhibit the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree level and CFA and / or ACA qualified preferable
- Experience in the capital markets (debt / equity) or corporate finance experience in a financial services or advisory environment
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Strong understanding of the regional business environment and financial markets
- Demonstrated experience of supporting client engagements and proposals
- Team player with ability to engage with different parts of the Firm and desire to build enduring relationships with market peers
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills
- Fluency in English is vital and Mandarin skills (written and spoken) preferable
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.