Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Analyst I, Planning & Communications
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Science / Lab / Research > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- To collect and analyse market performance statistics for keeping the HKTB abreast of the latest market trends by using statistical tools (e.g. MS Excel and SPSS)
- To analyse the market potential, visitor portfolio, behaviour and characteristics for assisting the top management in formulating business strategies
- To conduct desktop researches for collecting intelligence on the business outlook, movement and changes of the contextual environment for the purposes of strategic planning and business development
- To conduct strategic studies as and when required by the top management for assessing the implications of any special incident
- Toprovide quarterly analyses and insights on PartnerNet
- To prepare market performance presentation statistics for the overseas offices at Tourism Overview
- To provide logistic support in the process of annual business plan production
- To work closely with internal teams and external parties on research initiatives and marketing issues
- Degree holder preferably in Statistics/ Quantitative Analysis/ Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in business/ statistical analysis
- Must be conversant with the use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SPSS
- Good secondary research and report writing skills are most preferable
- Independent problem-solving skills and good judgment are required
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests/projects and manage workload to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by email to : email@example.com or by mail to " Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 15 Oct 2016. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.