Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Software Development
Our client is a leading leading financial services group which served clients in the APAC area. They offer services that includes financial services, wealth management services, and asset management services. Due to expansion of their company, they're looking for a analyst programmer to join their team!
- Responsible for software development and maintenance tasks on securities backoffice systems
- Interact with users for collecting requirements and providing technical solutions
- Implement IT projects to enhance effectiveness of IT applications and to ensure the project deadlines are met
- Perform daily IT operation tasks
- Provide 1st tier end-user systems support
- Handle ad-hoc queries and report requests
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Familiar with securities firm back office system and its operation
- Minimum 2 years' experience in development and maintenance, preferably in financial services industry
- Proficient in PL/SQL, C#, ASP, .NET and VB6
- Independent and self-driven
- Good communication, problem solving, interpersonal and team management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you're interested, please contact us at 2521 5118 ext 808 or send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!