AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Application Development
Our client is a well established retail company. They are now inviting high caliber personnel to fill up the additional headcount of Analyst Programmer.
- Responsible for corporate system development, maintenance, enhancement and user liaison
- Identify user requirements, evaluate available technologies and recommend solution
- Participate in ERP System implementation, perform system requirements' collection and analysis, data migration, UAT, user training and support
- Ensure deliverables are at good quality
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle application development and support experience, preferably in retail industry
- Hands on experience with MS-SQL, My SQL, .Net, VB, web programming and 1st tier ERP system
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure with good team spirit
- Effective communication skills in both Chinese and English, Japanese speaking is a plus
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2536.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.