Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Analyst Programmer (2-year Contract), Core Banking Project
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > System Architect
- Analyze, design, and define the data quality to align with the bank standard
- Develop competency in using Data Cleansing tools to the Data Cleansing team and end users
- Provide support to data cleansing process for the production of a high quality data
- Develop and implement the process of data migration plans
- Aware the trends in data management and related regulatory requirements; and monitor the data quality standards and compliance
- Look for improvement of data management and make recommendations to reduce related operational overheads and risks
- Perform infrastructure design & implement dynamic reporting solution to enable users to build their own reports timely
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in IT industry with at least 4 years' working experience preferably with banking exposure
- Experienced in data related analysis and design, data modelling or related application development projects
- Good understanding of data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application
- Solid experience in IBM InfoSphere DataStage & QualityStage, IBM Cognos, IBM DB2;
- Sounded experience in Microsoft Access and DB2 administration is preferred
- Awareness of related technology trends, business direction, general compliance, governance, and risk management.
- Positive, passionate, and proactive in continuous improvement and advancement.
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results.
- Good communication skill (Cantonese and English, Mandarin)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.