InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Ltd
InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited is one of the largest and longest established IT specialist agencies in Hong Kong. InfoTech's consultants listen, understand and respect your job application. InfoTech career opportunities cover most leading banks, financial institutions, computer vendors, multi-national corporations, government departments, etc. InfoTech handles permanent placement, executive search and contract staff services. Contact InfoTech the most professional IT career partner now. Please apply to the relevant e-mail mailbox and quote InfoTech's Reference No (two alphabet prefix with four digits) and Position as subject.
Main: (852) 2836 0363
Address: 18/F, Tower 2, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, HK
Analyst Programmer - COBOL, SQL, Linux shell script
|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Industry||Government / Civil Services / Public Sector|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
|Salary (HKD)||$28,000 - $33,000|
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to serve a client with the public sector for Government Electronic Trading Services (GETS - 政府電子貿易服務) - Trade Declaration (TDEC) system maintenance and enhancement. GETS - TDEC system is an import/export declaration system. It is a Government system that processes trade declarations submitted by traders when they import/export articles into/from Hong Kong.
- The staff will take up the following tasks/duties that are currently performed by a Contract Analyst Programmer (CAP) who will leave the team:
- GETS - TDEC system production support, maintenance and enhancement according to the requests of TDEC users;
- GETS - TDEC system migration implementation from mainframe platform to Linux mid-range platform.
- At least 2 years' experience in COBOL, SQL and Linux shell script;
- Experience in Java programming and quality assurance is a plus;
- Experience in batch job monitoring preferred;
- Good written and spoken English is an advantage;
- Good coordination skill is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience.