Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Analyst Programmer, Core Banking (loans & CIA)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Software Development
Reporting to the Project Leader in our Core Banking Team, you will be responsible for systems development, systems analysis, production support and programming of core banking systems including deposit, loans and customer information applications.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years' working experience preferably with banking exposure
- Solid experience in mainframe development environment using COBOL/ JCL/ CICS, DB2; preferably with knowledge in Oracle Form, SQL Server, IIS and ASP.NET
- Mature, independent, able to deliver quality results under tight schedule
- Good team player, strong communication skills
Fresh graduates or candidate with less experience but interested in mainframe development will also be considered