Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Analyst Programmer, e-Banking
- Support and development of banking internet projects
- Consult with business users in order to analyze and identify problems and recommend solutions to improve business operations
- Conduct the requirement study and systems analysis
- Perform programming, testing & debugging
- Develop test procedures & co-ordinate testing
- Prepare functional specification, technical testing, and production manuals
- Co-ordinate vendor for the development work
- Conduct the quality assurance to align with the bank standard
- Provide the support to the production system
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years ’ IT working experience in banking internet projects
- Strong communication skills, proactive with positive thinking
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the following technologies:
- Experience in using Junit, LoadRunner
- Unix shell script programming, Excel macro, VB
- configuration management / installation
- using version control tool
- web/ mobile analytics monitoring tools, like elastic, Splunk, APM, ITSI, MINT, etc.
- infrastructure set up
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.