CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer / Java Developer (Java / J2EE)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Testing
- Provide programming support in coding, development, maintenance and system integration of application system
- Liaise with users for collecting , examining and analyzing user and system requirements
- Support the ongoing maintenance for application system
- Prepare and compile documentation
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience in web-based application development
- Possess solid IT application development skills using J2EE, Java Application Framework (Apache), JBoss Application Server and Structure Query Language (SQL)
- Have strong sense of analytical and problem solving skills
- Hard-working and self-motivate with positive attitude
- A team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via .firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.