CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer (.Net, C#, ASP, MS SQL Server)
- Carry out feasibility study, user requirement definition, documentation, QA, testing and UAT on new systems
- Perform development / enhancement, coding and documentation
- Update system design documents, operation procedures, system configuration documents, contingency plans, technical reports, user manuals etc.
- Ensure project deliverables to be on time and meet quality standard
- Manage and monitor projects schedule and performance of vendors
- Degree or Higher diploma in computer subjects or related disciplines
- 3 years or above in IT application development, at least 2 years on web application development
- Experience in Visual Studio 2010, MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Web Services and IIS 7 is a plus
- Experience in LINQ and IIS 8 or above is an absolute advantage
- Knowledge and experience in systems design
- Strong commitment to project deadline and delivering high quality work
- Creative, analytical, self-initiative, responsible and well-organized
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
If interested for the above, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.