Analyst Programmer – .Net , CRM , POS system projects
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
About the company
Our client is a listed retailing company, operating more than 550 retail stores under well-known familiar brands in HK, Macau and major cities in Mainland. Upon rapid expansion, they would like to look for an experienced candidate to join their programming team for POS / e-commerce system development.
- Responsible for in-house applications development and implementation, e.g. CRM, POS, web-based and database programming etc.
- Support requirement gathering from users and perform basic analysis on the collected requirements to build the program / functional specification
- Prepare system documentations and support end users on User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Higher diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience, with retail background is a plus
- Solid experience in ASP.Net, Microsoft.NET platform and SQL Server
- Solid experience in CRM and BI projects is a definite plus
- Experience with POS system development is highly regarded
- Self-motivated, analytical minded and able to work in dynamic environment
- Very competitive salary package above market average
- Fringe benefits including annual leave, 5-day work week, medical insurance etc.
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref #6362. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.