CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer (.Net / Java)
- To perform all stages in the Software Development Life Cycle with minimum supervision those include but not limited to:
- Requirement gathering
- Application and database designs
- Testing and bug-fixing
- User training and documentation
- Application operation support
- To comply with the standards of the Company and to perform related duties as needed
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent
- Min. 3 years hands-on as software developer in system analysis & design of IT Systems
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in:
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.Net / WinForm / VB.NET), Crystal Report and MS-SQL are essential
- Designing complex Database Schema
- Java Script / HTML / CSS / XML
- JAVA will be an added advantage
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Good experience in conducting investigation, troubleshooting & testing of application systems
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.