CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer / Programmer (C#)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
- Responsible for the development, implement, maintenance and support of computer systems
- Perform development, testing of new systems under the guidance of seniors
- Assist in system requirement analysis, program specification preparation
- Assist in preparing technical documentation, user training, and project implementation
- Provide end-user support and maintenance on existing systems
- Higher Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software / web development role
- Experience in ASP.NET, C# and MS SQL is a must
- Knowledge in WCF or WPF development is preferred; but not essential
- A good team player, self-motivated, open-minded, hardworking and willing to learn
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.