ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Analyst Programmer/Programmer [JAVA] (MNC)
Our client, a well-known Tertiary Institution, is now looking for Analyst Programmer/Programmer[JAVA] to join within their team.
- Participating in software development / system design
- Designing, coding, testing and installing application program
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, coding and deployment
- Prepare functional requirements for system implementation
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Demonstrable software architecture and strong hands-on development skills in Java, MySQL, PHP and Oracle Server
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.