Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Analyst Programmer/ Programmer (Securities Trading)
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
One of our clients, a securities trading firm is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join their elite team.
- To perform system development and enhancement on applications including program design, coding, testing, user support and preparing project and system documentation
- Assist Systems Analyst to do requirement analysis, detailed design, system implementation
- Provide end-user support
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 1 years’ working experience in system development
- Hands-on experience in .Net development
- Familiar with MS SQL and Oracle
- Experience / knowledge of Banking / Financial System is preferred
- Self-motivated, eager to explore/learn new technology
- Strong analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT to us by clicking here Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2528-9091. The information provided by candidates will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will only be used for recruitment purpose