Analyst Programmer (Ref: COBL-HPL-AP)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and manage in-house websites
- Integrate the web contents by using APIs of Facebook, Twitter, MSN, Google, iPhone Apps etc.
- Degree holder or diploma gradated, preferably in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years or above working experiences in web programming
- Knowledge in eZ Publish (CMS), Node.js, Linux, MVC and APIs will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills; flexible, proactive and ability to work under fast-paced environment
- A good team player, independent, responsible, eager to learn and passionate about exploring new technology
- Proficient in written and spoken in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Level 13, Core F, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark 'Private & Confidential' and quote reference number.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.