Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (AS400 / RPG / IBM)
- Assist in analyzing users’ requirementsand documentation of software’s requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Recommend improvements for design. coding standards and best practices for existing IBM Financial, Accounting, HR operation systems
- Plan and execute integration and acceptance testing and create system documentation and user training materials
- Responsible for some level of system stability, management and deployment
- Install, configure, maintenance of IBM series hardware and software
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in AS400 software development required and some years doing systems administration and support
- In-depth knowledge and experience of coding, testing and debugging on AS400 system using RPG / RPGLE or COBOL, CL and SQL
- Work independently and in small groups to achieve goals for the team
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.