CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Java)
- Assist in the whole software development cycle including user requirements collection, system design & analysis, programming & maintenance etc
- Develop various test base for different level system testing
- Responsible for SIT, UAT and user training
- Assist in supporting users in daily system operations
- Prepare related documentations
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Project Manager
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or an equivalent qualification
- Hands-on experience in J2EE application development and Java application framework
- Experience in Oracle, Apache Struts, Spring framework, SQL, Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Good team player and communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)