ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (JAVA)
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking an Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (JAVA) to join within their team.
- Participate in System Development Life Cycle including system design and analysis, programming, testing and implementation
- Perform application development using Java
- Assist in system implementation and application support
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of working experience in Java development
- Solid experience in application development and support
- Experience in Java Spring Development Framework and web services
- Good knowledge / working experience in PHP, VBA, HTML and ASP.NET is a plus
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be consider
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.