CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Java)
|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System Architect
Information Technology > Software Development
- Take initiative to attend customer's request from technical advice down to source code troubleshooting
- Take on responsibility to owning the codes and solving the bugs, build and deploy without supervision
- Designs, develop, enhance, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 - 6 years of working experience in IT industry, preferably with support or hands-on in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Must possess an intermediate level of Java programming experience, preferably in Spring and Hibernate framework
- Troubleshooting experience on Windows and Linux platform, Databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Stable, responsible, good sense of belonging with excellent communication skills
- Less experience will be considered as Java Developer / Analyst Programmer
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.