Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst (JAVA / .NET) [Ref: JB0001834]
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Team Leader
Information Technology > Application Development
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst (JAVA/ .NET) to join their team.
- Assist in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Develop and maintain application programs
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support UAT and system implementation
- Prepare system and operations documentations and ongoing user and application support
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT profession
- Possess technical knowledge in Java/web application using Java (J2EE) OR C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VBA and MS SQL
- Experience in C/C++ programming, multimedia streaming, payment gateway, Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, JSF, JQuery, MyBatis, Ext-JS and Hibernate is advantageous
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.