ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (PeopleSoft/ Java)
|Work exp||2 Years To 4 Years|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Software Development
Our client, a local University, is now looking for an Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (PeopleSoft/ Java) to join within their team.
- Analyze user requirements, perform system design, development, testing, implementation and related system support tasks
- Support and develop PeopleSoft Financials, HRMS, and student information systems
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in development/ support of PeopleSoft Financials, HRMS and student information systems/ Java Spring and Web Services
- Business knowledge of the above-mentioned application domain(s) will be an advantage
- Be proficient in written and spoken English, and preferably fluency in written and spoken Chinese(Cantonese and/or Putonghua)
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Programmer
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com) and quote the job reference no.