We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong, is now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals to join us.
Analyst Programmer (Web)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Location||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
- Report to the Team Leader of Digital and Web technology on the development of web based and digital platforms
- Participate in the whole SDLC whichincludes application design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of web applications on different platforms
- Work on Group Web based digital Projects, including but not limited to design of all corporate websites across the Group and sub companies
- Integration with APPS and Social Media platforms
- Support internet / intranet systems and websites function development, enhancement and daily maintenance
- Monitor and measure the performance of websites using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent is preferred, but not essential
- 2 years solid experience in web application development
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in web programming techniques such as Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Good understanding of performance, web analytics and SEO techniques
- Sensitive to new technologies and web trends
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or completing the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.