We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong, is now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals to join us.
Analyst Programmer (Web Application Development)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Location||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Application Development
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
- Report to the Team Leader of Digital and Web technology on the development of web based and digital platforms
- Participate in the entire SDLC of related web applications using the most up to date web and digital technologies
- Responsiblie for design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of web applications on different platforms
- Work on Group Web based digital Projects, including but not limited to design of all corporate websites across the Group and sub companies
- Integration with APPS and Social Media platforms
- Support internet / intranet systems and websites function development, enhancement and daily maintenance
- Monitor and measure the performance of websites using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Communicate proactively with internal and external parties
- Prepare documentation and UAT Systems testing
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Solid coding skills and experience on web development is essential with 2 years relevant experience or above in web application development
- Be Passionate and Persistent, Positive and Proactive
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in web programming techniques such as Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap/ Foundation, JQuery, WordPress and JSP
- Good understanding of performance, web analytics and SEO techniques
- Sensitive to new technologies and web trends
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please update your resume by clicking "APPLY NOW" or complete the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.