Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services ("ERS") practice provides consulting and advisory services that allow clients to measure, manage and control risk in order to help them improve their performance and enhance the reliability of their systems and processes.
The Business Risk team within ERS provides governance advisory, regulatory, risk management, internal audit, internal controls and process review, sustainability and contract risk & compliance-related services to a wide range of multi-national, Mainland Chinese and local organisations.
Analyst / Senior Consultant – Financial Services Industry – Risk Advisory – Hong Kong
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We focus on client services through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and control and to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes. As the largest risk management advisory practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in areas such as strategic risk, regulatory risk, financial risk, operational risk and cyber risk. To cope with expanding opportunities in the banking and finance industry, our Hong Kong Risk Advisory team is seeking talented individuals with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Senior Consultant and Analyst. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound financial knowledge seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience.
Responsibilities: We are now looking for talented regulatory and risk management professionals to join us in assisting our financial services clients on governance, regulatory and risk transformation. As a part of the team, you will be involved in:
• Supporting and delivering Risk Advisory projects (sometimes on client sites) and being responsible for drafting high quality project deliverables as per the expected scope and timelines
• Supporting business development including sales bidding processes and contract management
• Participating in eminence building initiatives to strengthen Deloitte's leading position in the provision of Risk Advisory services
• Contributing to the continuous development and improvement of advisory tools/ methodologies
• Supporting relationships with key financial services institutions, industry representative bodies and regulatory bodies in Hong Kong and beyond
• Participating in relationship building with the rest of the global Deloitte network through cross-firm engagements and business development opportunities, regional / international eminence activities, staff exchanges, etc.
The successful candidate should possess the knowledge and experience in regulatory and risk areas, as follows:
• Familiarity with evolving and complex regulatory environment in the context of financial institutions
• Industry experience from regulators / leading advisory firms / banks / exchanges / credit agencies / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken business English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua and written Chinese would be an advantage
• Capability to support transformation and change and work with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
• Experience in working across complex matrix environments; the ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive
• International working experience in multiple regions would be an advantage
Academic & Qualification:
• Advanced degree in Finance / Economics / Engineering / Risk Management / Quantitative Finance, or related fields are preferred
• Professional qualification(s) such as FRM, CFA or equivalent are preferred
For more details and to submit an online application, please visit our careers site
( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN126711 )
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.