APAC Head of Real Estate
- Head of Real Estate, APAC (Shanghai based)
- Lead and manage a growing portfolio
- Mandarin& English speaker essential
We are searching for an APAC Head of Real Estate to manage a rapidly expanding international company’s portfolio. We need a fluent Mandarin and English speaker with strong experience negotiating and making acquisitions in China.
The Head of Real Estate should create and maintain strong relationships in the Real Estate community in China and APAC whilst sourcing sites, negotiating leases, closing deals and managing developers and landlords.
- Lead Real Estate Directors APAC
- Conduct proper research and direction for all lease renewals, conducting negations and closing deals
- Establish strong negotiating positions and relationships with developers and landlords to secure best outcomes for the real estate team
- Develop and implement real estate market strategy to ensure all deals are made with most favourable terms for the company and renew leases in a timely fashion at the most efficient terms.
- Overall responsibility for the financial performance of the real estate team
- Create and manage the lease strategy - including lease analyses, reports, lease rental expenses, and financial reporting
- Frequent travel for site sourcing, negotiating, business development etc
- 8+ years’ experience in commercial real estate sourcing /
- Proven track record of negotiating deals in APAC
- Native/fluent in Mandarin and English
- A deep understanding in Shanghai & Beijing commercial real estate markets
- Experience entering new markets
- Ability to source/manage several deals at a time
- A leader who can foster a positive working atmosphere and high performing team
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
For more information, please contact Ryan in our Hong Kong office on +852 3796 2504