Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
- Engage with suppliers with system processor
- Provide BSP, and driver support to customers
- Drive attach in power, memory, connectivity, and timing
- University graduate in Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Linux/Android system know-how
- Able to setup development environment
- Support development in BSP level
- Bootlaoder, kernel and system level development/debug