ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Application Support Analyst (C++ / .Net)
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking an Application Support Analyst (C++ / .Net) to join within their team.
- Provide first level application support on inhouse systems
- Ensure systems smooth operations in the company
- Review existing solutions and design the enhancement
- Design & implement the system integration plan for both internal & external system
- Perform system testing / debugging
- 60% on Supporting / 40% on Software development
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1- 3 years working experience in application support / development
- Experience in .Net OR C++ programming is a MUST
- Experience on web technology: HTML5, JQuery, ASP.NET Web API will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate with internship / school projects experience will also be considered
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.