Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Application Support Analyst (Retail System) [Job Ref: JB0001858]
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Beauty|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Our client is global skin care retail and now seeking for Application Support Analyst (Retail System) as following detail
- Participate and support the corporate Cegid POS application rollout for the Asia region, and associated data management and integration with corporate standard applications
- Attend to business queries, problems and issues through the ITSM Service Desk System, and implement the change request in accordance with application change management process
- Perform application testing, system setup, user training and system upgrade as according to business requirements and priorities
- Provide 1st line application and remote support for retail stores during normal shop operation hours including public holidays when needed.
- Write and maintain documentation of procedures, user test cases, user manuals and troubleshooting cases with associated resolutions
- Provide ad-hoc workarounds or structural corrections proposal on system functions and features issues or deficiencies
- Good communicator with retail business users on project support and issues resolution
- Bachelor degree with major in computer science or information technology.
- More than 3 years successful related work experience in multinational company with at least 2 years in retail POS and loyalty solution application support
- Hands-on experience in retail POS and customer loyalty solution system, data analysis, maintenance and integration with ERP system is an advantage
- Retail industry experience and ideally have experience with strong participation at regional applications project implementation
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL database for data extraction, verification and troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical, accountable and sensitive to business priorities
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactivity of exploring and flexibility
- Good command of written and spoken English. Cantonese is essential, and Mandarin would be an advantage
- Willing to travel when necessary
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and availability via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +852 21533391.
All collected information will be treated as recruitment purpose only.