Architect Director – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- HCM City Studio Design Leader of International Interdisciplinary design firm
- Part of Asia Leadership team
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a leading international multidisciplinary Architecture practice who has been established within APAC for several years. Now firmly established in Ho Chi Minh City and with a healthy pipeline of work they are looking to appoint an Architect Director to their studio.
As Architect Director you will have a dedicated focus on design quality and ensuring the output of the Studio is of the highest calibre. You will have outstanding design ability across a range of sectors (healthcare, workplace and commercial projects are some of their focuses) as well as strong leadership and management skills. It is also essential that you have Asian experience and an appreciation for the culture and what is required to design in Vietnam. The firm would like to grow their presence within the region and are therefore looking for a candidate who is strong at building relationships, winning work and growing out design teams.
To be a successful candidate you should possess the following key skills:
- Be a qualified architect with 10+ years experience, having previously run design teams across multi-disciplines
- Be working for a leading international design house currently
- Have a proven track record in Asia with a portfolio of built projects of the highest quality
To explore this opportunity further please submit your CV and portfolio to jayme(at)redpathpartners.com