Architectural Assistant/Designer - Developer - $35-40,000 HKD per month
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Design > Interior Design
- Unique opportunity to work for one of Hong Kong's most prestigious Property Developers
- The chance to move to the client side as an Architectural Assistant and gain valuable experience
- Work directly with the Design Director for the group and receive mentoring from them
We have a unique and challenging opportunity for an Architectural Assistant or Designer to join the Design Development team of one of Hong Kong's top tier developers.
The successful candidate will work closely with the group Design Director to handle all aspects of project development for the firm. You will also receive one-on-one mentoring from them and learn to work on the client side in an architectural and design capacity.
- Duties will include project analysis work, presentation design, consultant management and liaison as well as dealing with luxury brands for the projects.
- Candidates should be architecturally trained with an MArch or equivalent.
- Our client is looking for someone with some practical design experience in practice, ideally around 3 years. This experience should be more tailored towards design experience including presentation work, concepts and design development.
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and PhotoShop will be essential.
The developer focuses on luxury projects in the retail, residential and hospitality sectors. They will offer a market leading salary and a truly unique career opportunity - this is the chance to join a developer at an early stage in your career and develop on the client side.