Architectural Assistant/Designer - Rhino, BIM, Parametric Modelling - $32-38,000 HKD per month
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Design > Others
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
|Salary (HKD)||$32,000 - $38,000|
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and creative Architectural Assistant to join one of Hong Kong's leading architecture studios. Our client is working on some cutting edge projects regionally, including airports, mixed use towers and retail projects. They require a talented candidate to help develop them through their design development phases.
- The ideal applicant will have at least 3 years of previous architecture and design experience following completion of their Masters Degree (MArch, Part II equivalents).
- This design experience should include strong conceptual work and use of the latest BIM and design software - Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper knowledge are required.
- Experience working with advanced design and modelling techniques would be beneficial. Those with an interest in parametric modeling are of particular interest.
- Candidates should understand the entire design process and how to use BIM in the early stages in order to provide innovative, build-able design solutions.
- Conceptual design skills are important but our client would also like to see portfolios that include technical detailing and which show a well-rounded architectural talent.
- Our client will help candidates obtain their architectural qualifications (HKIA, RIBA, ARB, AIA etc) and you will be working closely with design leaders known internationally for their projects.
For the chance to work on some extremely interesting projects, move towards your full architectural qualification and be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package, please send a full CV and selection of your best work when you apply.