We are a professional building and property consulting firm established since 2002 providing various kinds of consulting services, statutory submission, license application, contracting and project management services to our prestigious clients including landlord, listed companies and etc. To cope with our growing business, we are seeking for high caliber and competent people to take up the following challenging positions.
Architectural Assistant (Full Time/Part Time)
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Architect
- Report to Architect/Project Manager to handle the assigned duties for alternation and additions, fitting-out and renovation projects, statutory submission and etc.
- Holder of Degree/ Higher Diploma in Architectural Studies or related disciplines
- Proficient in AutoCAD /Revit
- Good knowledge on regulation to be advantage
- Adequate knowledge to produce submission drawings/details/working drawings
- Relevant experience on project coordination/administration to be advantage
- Self-motivated and can work independently